Physio Led Yoga Classes Milsons Point
Our Physio led Yoga Classes
Join a physiotherapist teaching Yoga classes in Milsons Point and Cammeray, on Sydney’s lower Northshore. All classes are suitable for everyone.
All levels of yoga experience are welcome, and you’re especially encouraged to come if you are returning to exercise after an injury, or trying yoga for the first time. However, if this is you I strongly recommend you meet with A-J beforehand to help her understand your condition.
A-J is a Physiotherapist and Yoga Teacher with an in-depth knowledge of injuries and their healing. She will modify yoga poses to suit your particular needs.
Classes are designed for healing, to teach you about your body (so you can help yourself), and to challenge you appropriately.
- Monday 6.15 pm at 103/55 Lavender St, Milsons Point – Physio Yoga gentle class 75 min.
- Tuesday 6.00 pm at The Yoga Institute, Miller St, Cammeray – Physio-Yoga active class 75 min.
- Wednesday 7.00 am at 103/55 Lavender St, Milsons Point – Physio Yoga active class 60 min.
- Friday 10.00 am at 103/55 Lavender St, Milsons Point – Physio Yoga active class 60 min.
What is involved?
- Wear comfortable clothing, nothing fancy is needed. Bring your mat if you have one. Equipment can be provided.
- Arrive 5-10 mins early to settle in.
- Classes are 60-75 mins long. A different theme is the focus each week – a particular body area, strengthening, stretching, enhance your ease of breathing, body awareness, balance and more!
- Breathing awareness is integrated into the practice. This is extremely beneficial for relaxation and whole body healing.
- All levels are welcome. Everyone will benefit.
- Cost: $33 casual class or $27 a class if you buy a 10-class pass – valid for 6 months.
- Rebate: available from some health funds for physio group exercise classes.
- If you have any questions call A-J 0417945260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.